Children's Drawing Baking Apron
- Product information
- How to make yours
A unique brightly coloured apron from Olive & Pip which can be personalised with your child's drawing to make a adorable gift for anyone who loves to bake!
Take those drawings off the fridge and let us work some magic and create a special personalised apron for Daddy this Fathers Day. Maybe this could be the perfect gift for a baking mad Nanny, capture your little ones masterpiece forever with one of our high quality aprons.
All of our aprons are handmade to order so if you would like me to create a design rather than sending a drawing we can make this happen! You can chose from a variety of colours to make your drawing really pop! Just upload your drawing (see how to make yours) and let us work our magic.
Bursting with personality this Children's Drawing Baking Apron is the perfect gift guaranteed to make your loved one smile!
Black- 65% polyester, 35% cotton (OEKO-TEX sustainable textile
Slate grey & pink- 100% polyester, made sustainably from recycled plastic bottles
- Full length adult apron (one size)
- High quality garment grade vinyl print
- Optional personalised text
- Draw your picture using a dark felt tip pen on plain white paper
- Take a photo in good light
- Upload your photo with your order
*If your drawing has already been made using a different method (e.g. pencil) please send us a picture of it before you order and we will let you know what we can do- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your gift directly to the recipeint by adding their shipping address at the check out.
Optional gift wrapping (select at the check out)
Complimentary add on's (leave a note at the check out)
- Hand written gift card
- "Do not open until..." sticker on the package
FREE UK SHIPPING
- Made & dispatched within 5 working days
- Delivery times vary between 1-5 working days (depending on shipping method selected at the check out)
- Please contact us first if you need your gift sooner
Get 10% off your order if you can collect (from Newport Pagnell) by entering the code COLLECTION at the checkout